1. Seat Belts are required to be worn while bus is in motion. Children under 4 years must be secured in a child safety seat.
2. Child Safety Seats must be supplied by passengers for children under 4 years of age or less than 40 pounds.
3. Use of inappropriate, offensive, graphic, distasteful language will not be tolerated.
4. Alcohol is Prohibited aboard The Green Line.
5. Protruding any body part or other item from windows is prohibited.
6. Use of lighter, spark, flash, laser or other similar device is prohibited.
7. Use of radios, cell phones, CD/DVD players, or other similar devices without headsets is prohibited.
8. Eating and Drinking is prohibited onboard all Green Line buses.
9. Food items not sealed/packaged are prohibited
10. Use of (any and all) tobacco products is strictly prohibited
11. Standing while the bus is in motion is prohibited. Exception to this rule is the #55 bus onboard MCAS Futenma
- Riders must be 12 years of age or older to ride the Inside the Camp Shuttles when not accompanied by a parent.
- Riders must be 14 years of age or older to ride the Express Buses unaccompanied by a parent.